Saturday, October 22, 2016

In her natural habitat :-P

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hello! Hope you are all having a great weekend! :)

Thank you all for the wonderful response to my last post! I know that some of you will always be wary about these kind of posts, so I hope you I can always have your trust that I will always be honest about my opinions and collaborations. :)

This will be a shorter post on how I still love shopping in actual stores the most (even if I do a lot of on-line shopping). It's definitely no secret that I love shoes.. and there no better feeling than going into the shops and be surrounded by wonderful (and expensive) heels!


Before this little shopping excursion in the Bijenkorf (which is Dutch for beehive), I had a great day at the Amsterdam Museum with first-year Social Work students who will also be facing LGBTQ issues when they graduate.

And any time I can make a contribution to increase awareness, understanding and acceptance.. I will gladly participate! :-)


I always love walking and shopping the Amsterdam Bijenkorf store, since it's one of the few places where I can get that high-class luxurious feeling. Sure, some of the brands will probably never be in my possession, but just soaking up the atmosphere is very nice!

Obviously, one brand that I can afford to buy is Steve Madden, so I just had get a shot of me with those shoes.


By the way, did you notice something? The straps of my shoe on my left foot was criss-crossed.. that's what you get when you're in a hurry in the morning! :-P

Regardless, I had a great day with my friend Bianca and we ended the day with quick dinner.


Whatever you're doing this weekend, I hope you're having a great time!


Doing a bit of walking in the store and Amsterdam, so you might get a sense of the atmosphere. Enjoy!





18 comments:

  1. Love Steve Madden shoes. Sandals are gorgeous!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit dear, I love shoes <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as always! Thanks for sharing some inspiration!! Have a great week!

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary jane shoes are my favorite feminine shoes, and so I almost automatically love these mary jane pumps you're wearing. The denim dress is good. Not entirely in love with it, but I do like the dress. Great post here!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun outfit and shopping excursion! Going to your recent post that you mentioned now so I can know what you're talking about ;) XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diva!!!!!!!! You look stunning. Cute Steve Madden heels.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress!
    Have a good weekend!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very chic post!
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love this outfit, simple and fun. You look Chic as always.

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete
  11. your denim dress look fab dear
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are slaying in that denim tunic dress Natassia!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete