Sunday, March 26, 2017

A collection of mehs

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

So, we the weekend just flew by and on top of that.. we just lost an hour because the clock has been set forward again! I need my sleep without the guilt of 'losing' an hour! :-P

Anyway, I did have an enjoyable weekend hanging with friends and family.. even with some dress-up fun, but I haven't yet processed the photos and video clips.

So why not spend a post on some clothing items where my own assessment, after looking at the pics, was a resounding meh!!


The first item was a coat that looked cool and sexy on the website, but the material was so wrinkly is just didn't look cool and sleek. Also, the buttons on the front-side looked and felt very flimsy.. I was afraid that they could snap off any second!


The second item was a grey sweater dress.. and while I loved the fit and how it accentuated my curves, the dress was so itchy. I don't exactly know what it was made of, but for a dress costing almost a € 100 I expect to a sweater dress to feel comfy!


The third item was a faux-leather jacket which I ordered because of the colour! As you can see, it was way too tight.. even though I ordered it in size EU40 (which is UK12 of US10).. which is already a size up from my normal EU38. So yeah, a swift return was this jacket's fate!


And thr fourth and last item in this post was a dress which fit quite nicely, but I just wasn't enthusiastic about the colour. I don't know if mustard is my colour.

What are your opinions? And do you do this yourselves.. taking photos of stuff you order on-line?


Have a great Sunday!


No new videos, so I'll just link the the last two, because some of you might not have seen them yet. :-)






17 comments:

  1. Love these red heels!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grey sweater dress on you! If the material is uncomfortable you could always wear a nude slip underneath! That would definitely help the fabric itch less.

    Ciara
    www.ciarasalloum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey sweater and the mustard dress.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love your gorgeous dress love! This entire outfit is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you are having a good week so far.
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have that bad shopping experience, i can totally relate. but the gray sweater really looks good just that it is uncomfortable.

    Love
    http://lasbenditas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these outfits! Those red heels rock! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your are not alone ... mustard is neither my colour :) I'm relieved to see and read that I'm not the only one who is not satisfied with material, fit and size of the pieces I would love to wear! Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think those pieces are really cute. Maybe you should give them a second chAnce and see how you feel abut them

    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your article Let me learn how to collocation,this http://www.zaful.com/s/long-chiffon-dress/ is one of the most beautiful i've ever seen. i really love it and it's so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this dresses :) This grey is amazing :) This honey-yellow also is amazing :)

    www.evelinebison.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. The grey knit dress looks good on you! For the yellow mustard dress, probably you can pair it with any outer such as black long vest or denim jacket, it will looks nicer! :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the mustard dress)) I think this is your color))

    ЮЛИЯ ВЫСОЦКАЯ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look, great outfit :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like your red heels :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.

    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete